dimanche 19 mai 2019

F4, F5 Caswell

Here are my two last blocks for the center of that quilt.  I think I will redo another one...

Voici les 2 derniers blocs pour le centre de la courtepointe.
Et je me suis dit:  ''Déjà?''  Je crois que je vais en faire une seconde...J'y pense!




Maintenant, les bordures extérieures... Quel plaisir!
And now,  the outer borders!

À la prochaine!
Céline

3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely blocks and such a lot of work. You applique is very well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You applique is so pretty! I'm learning to machine applique and will, one day, learn hand applique. Your work is beyond lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have worked on this lovely quilt so much lately and it has grown so so quickly Celine. I like yours so much I want to make my own now? Happy stitching
    Cheers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!