dimanche 26 mai 2019

Caswell quilt

Here is my Caswell quilt!  I'm in love.
Voici ma version de la Caswell quilt...

Now...the outer borders!  I will change them.  I don't want the way it's look on the pattern.

Au tour des bordures extérieures...Je vais changer la façon de faire car je n'aime pas vraiment le design des bordures.  Je vais les fleurir.

À la prochaine!
Céline

7 commentaires:

  1. It's fabulous! Congratulations on getting the blocks together! i really like how you alternated the background fabrics.
    Enjoy your stitches!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh want a triumph your quilt is. Every block is beyond amazing! I look forward to seeing the borders added to this work of art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your quilt top looks so beautiful, congratulations on all your fine stitching.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Il est fantastique, Céline. Excellent travail! Félicitations! ;^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my! This quilt is so wonderful!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is so so beautiful Celine. I will make this quilt one day soon I hope? Love love your colours and your needle skills are so lovely to see? Cheers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Je n'avais pas vu celle-ci non plus... j'ai du retard à rattraper ;-) Les détails sont impressionnants, j'aime les courtes pointes fleuries ! Très beau.

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!