samedi 3 décembre 2016

Star Wars logo

I'm  ready to finish the Star Wars quilt for my grandson.  He's waiting it for a long time now and I 've decided that he will be my #1 priority for the next month.  The quilt will not be a Christmas gift but in January, it's possible I will give it to him.

Je suis maintenant disponible pour compléter la courtepointe de Star Wars tant désirée par mon petit-fils.  Il sera mon projet prioritaire pour confectionner et terminer sa pièce.  Ce ne sera pas un cadeau de Noel mais quelque part en janvier, il devrait la recevoir.  C'est mon souhait.


 This afternoon, I finished the Star Wars logo.  Tonight, I will embroider the last character to complete the top.  And I need to buy the Star Wars fabric  I saw  the other week at the quilt shop .  It will be perfect for the back of that quilt.
Logo pattern here

 Aujourd'hui, entre autres, j'ai terminé le logo de Star Wars.  Ce soir, je broderai un personnage pour lui donner tout son caractère.  Il me faudra visiter le magasin de tissu bientôt pour aller acheter le tissu Star Wars que j'ai vu il y a quelque temps et qui ferait un si bel endos à cette courtepointe.  J'espère qu'il en restera!
Cliquez ici pour obtenir le patron du logo Star War.

Encore un peu de patience Victor!  Ce sera bientôt prêt!

À la prochaine!
Accroquilt

7 commentaires:

  1. What fun quilt that is going to be. I am sure he is going to love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Star Wars fans around the globe are wishing this quilt could be theirs!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That will be an awesome quilt and I know your grandson will love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The Star Wars logo turned out fabulous!
    Your grandson is going to be very happy with his new quilt.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great logo! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! Those pieced letters are amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!