dimanche 2 juin 2019

Bonheurs d'occasions...

Another UFO quilt finished!  This year, I try to have some more finished and not think about them anymore.  
That one is a block of the month happened some years ago.  I don't even remember who designed the quilt.  If someone is able to tell me, I'll be happy to give credit to the designer.  Sorry for that!

***I got the information:  it's a Erin Russek design, ''Be Happy'' quilt.  Thanks to Anonyme.

Voici une autre réalisation qui dormait sur mes tablettes depuis quelque temps déjà.  C'est un bloc du mois que j'ai accumulé il y a quelques années.  Je ne me souviens même plus qui avait la gentillesse de nous donner un si beau patron.  Si quelqu'un le reconnaît, il me fera plaisir de donner crédit à cette personne.

***J'ai eu l'information dans les commentaires.  Il s'agit d'un patron de Erin Russek, ''Be Happy'' quilt.

Les couleurs sont vives et je l'aime beaucoup.  Finie à 54'' carré, elle fera une belle nappe sur une petite table dans ma salle de couture.
Colors are bright.  54'' square.  



10 commentaires:

  1. So bright and cheerful! Great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is pretty and cheerful! Perfect for using in your sewing room, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cheerful quilt! Great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hurray for finishing an old project. It looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The original design was by Erin Russek, of the blog “One Piece at a Time”. Her style is very identifiable. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That is very pretty. It's always nice to get those UFO's out of the way. I have one flimsy in my tote that really needs to be quilted I just haven't a clue what I want to do with the quilting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely finish! Erin Russek designed the first applique quilt I ever attempted. I loved her clear instructions and tutorials, and her blog posts were so encouraging that they helped me to believe that I really COULD do it! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi Celine! What a beautiful finish. Yes, this will look very good on a table in your sewing room. ~smile~ Roseanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Je n'avais pas vu celle-ci... très jolie!

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!