dimanche 31 mars 2019

D2 Caswell

I like to change the color of each leave.  A new way to work for me.  

J'apprécie le fait de changer de couleur à chaque feuille.  Une nouvelle façon de faire qui me mettait un peu mal à l'aise au début.


À la prochaine!
Céline

7 commentaires:

  1. I think it adds interest to have different fabrics for the leaves! Enjoy your hand stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What beautiful applique work you've done!! Hugs, julierose

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Different colors in the leaves made this block absolutey beautiful. It has a lot more depth, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Changing the leaf colour adds interest. It's a very pretty block.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love all the different leaves; they really tempt me to look closer. This is such a pretty block. Your applique is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I do like this! I think using a variety of colours in the leaves works very well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love your wee blocks so much Celine, I have this beautiful design on my bucket list near the top now due to your beautiful blocks. ???? CHeers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!