samedi 10 novembre 2018

Secret Garden WIP...progrès


I'm back with the Secret Garden quilt, Esther Aliu's pattern.  Ready to quilt the center block and I will sew together the borders of that center.  I use the Marti Mitchel's technic to quilt my pieces. She wrote a book for that technic (Machine quilting in sections)  That's why my top is not all sewn for now.  I have  scrappy background fabrics for the treillis.  I have a lot of creme tones and want to use them. 4 different fabrics in each square.

On fait des progrès avec la courtepointe Secrets de mon jardin, d'Esther Aliu's pattern.  Le centre (ou médaillon) de la courtepointe est maintenant prêt à être piqué et je vais assembler les treillis pour chaque côté de ce centre.  Sur la photo ci-dessous, ils sont prêts à être cousus.  J'utilise la technique de Marti Mitchel (Machine quilting in sections) et c'est pourquoi mon dessus de courtepointe n'est pas complètement assemblé pour le moment.




À la prochaine!
Céline


6 commentaires:

  1. Oh what interesting blocks. I have never done any of Esthers quilts maybe I should work up the courage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How lovely the centre medallion is and oh my your trellis pretty is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I bought some fabrics to do this one, but never got started. I hope to follow in your wake next year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your SG centre is incrediably beautiful Ive enjoyed just sitting looking at it, Iv'e come to visit 3 times now to look at it. CHeers Glenda who must finish her SG too?????

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!