mardi 23 octobre 2018

Next project...Futur projet...

Here is my new hand applique project.  The Caswell quilt.  I've received by mail my pattern and I'm ready to sew.

Voici mon nouveau projet pour travailler à la main.  J'ai fait venir le patron et suis prête à préparer les pièces, tel que je le fais pour les appliqués, soit avec le papier congélation.


Colorful.
Celui-ci sera plus varié, au niveau des couleurs.

À la prochaine!
Céline



3 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Looks like quite a challenge. Certainly a long term project. Wonderful to be able to do such intricate work.
    Pat F in Winnipeg

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a lovely lovely quilt it is on my list to make also but not for a few years yet LOL Cheers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh!!! I don't have to wait to find out your new masterpiece to start - I really love the Caswell. What kind of fabrics will you be using?

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!