dimanche 16 novembre 2014

I progress...J'avance...


Cette semaine sera la fin d'un très grand et long projet dont je vous reparlerai bientôt.  Je remets maintenant la main sur ma courtepointe du Roi Lion pour finaliser le tout, enfin!

This week will be the end of a very long and nice project.  I will talk about it in another post.  Now, I go on with the Lion King's quilt.


Blocs du Roi Lion
Lion King's blocks
Mes blocs étant de grandeurs inégales, je me devais d'unifier le tout pour pouvoir les assembler adéquatement.  J'ai posé une bande colorée autour de chacun des blocs, et recoupé le tout pour finir à 12 1/2''.  Maintenant, les calculs sont possibles pour l'assemblage.   C'est à suivre!

My blocks are all with different sizes then I sew a nice strip all around them and recut them all at 12 1/2'',  unfinished.  Now, it's possible to manage them for a nice layout.  


À la prochaine!

Accroquilt


7 commentaires:

  1. I remember those blocks! Nice to see your progress on that quilt and looking forward to see the finished project!!
    Thanks for linking up at MOP Monday!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I remember those neat blocks too, they will make a beautiful quilt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your lions! Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. Lion King was my favorite Disney movie for a long time!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have done a brilliant job with these blocks! I am excited to see them all together. Very inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! What perfect paper piecing! Will be a wonderful quilt. Thanks for linking to Hexie Weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing blocks! Thanks for linking up to Building Blocks Tuesday.

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!