dimanche 27 avril 2014

Some new blocks done... quelques autres blocs de faits...

Je travaille toujours à tester les blocs d'Alice au pays des merveilles.
Voici quelques-uns de terminés qui s'ajoutent au mur.  30 au total.

I'm always testing Alice in Wonderland quilt blocks.  30 are done.
Here we have some others done.





 
À la prochaine!
 
Accroquilt
 

12 commentaires:

  1. Very cute blocks!! Thanks for linking up at MOP Monday! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those are just stunning! Beautiful work. Makes me want to do more paper piecing :)

    Emily at backtothecraft.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh how your first photo made me laugh she looks so grumpy I love her. These blocks are amazing so many tiny pieces have been used. Thanks for the laugh. Cheers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the little extra bits of embroidery you have done on the blocks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such incredible features on those characters. Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love all of them! Especially the cranky looking goose at the top! Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Inpsired by the dots used in the little bird block. I tell ya your PP is just so inspiring!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow...I love these blocks...I like to make quilts with story book characters! So fun!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!